Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Genital Sores

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 17, 2007
  • 00:50 AM

I have a question about some lesions on my penis that I've had for some time. I'm 21/m and I have a group of bumps located underneith the head of my penis. I've had these for several months. The bumps are numerous (around 30 bumps) but they are very very small. They are less than half the size of a ball in a ballpoint pen and are sometimes white at the top but for the most part they are flesh-colored and almost not noticable. I've never engaged in any form of sexual intercorse before so I doubt it's an STD. But if not, what is it? And how can I treat them? Are they contagous?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • They are like little pimple things or a yeast infection. You can get some over the counter Clotrimazole and see if that helps...
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • August 21, 2007
    • 01:39 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?