Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Foreskin problems

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 11, 2014
  • 04:22 PM

I am a 62 year old male , I have a fungal problem on my foreskin and penis which I have had for years now leasions have appeared on my foreskin which has not happened before should I need to have them seen to by my doctor or treat them with the same medication cream that I use for my fungal problem

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • Same here, I've been prescribed Canesten in past but it always comes back, so I'm unsure whether it's been diagnosed properly. I noticed 'ulcers' on my foreskin when I washed it last night and it stung, a bit like mouth ulcers do with salt. Don't want to get circumcised at my age 65, surelythere's a permanent solution besides that?
    Anonymous 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • See if your doctor will prescribe Diflucan .
    150 3 pills. one ever other day.
    Anonymous 1 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?