Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Do i have a yeast infection?

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: pleasehelp87
  • June 24, 2010
  • 04:54 AM

I have what feels like a rash on the underside of my pens. It gets inflamed and white fluid seems to form there as well. It seems when my balls get sweaty it makes things worse. Im trying a homeopathic oral spray under my tongue but there has been no changes this past week. Am I allowed to post a picture of it??

Please help its so embarrassing and IT SMELLS LIKE FISH!!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?