Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Can anyone please help me out .. preferably a doctor..

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 4 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • April 27, 2007
  • 00:29 AM

Hey I am a 19 year old male.. I have had sex in the past but never suffered any problems or symptoms.. about a year or so while not even having sex for a few months I noticed what I thought was a rash but just turned out to be large pubic roots.. a little later though I noticed I do get tiny areas of redness and what seems like tiny dots on the bottom of the shaft of my penis.. these spots (rashes??) reoccur all the time now..If I'm lucky I catch a few days to a week without it and than it re occurs.. I have spoken to my doctor and taken blood tests and even showed him the spots.. he tells me its nothing and that I need to relax? but I don't understand how I can relax if this occurs all the time like this, I am in shape and feel no real side effects when I hydrate properly which i do often while weight lifting i urinate painlessly .. Something doesn't seem right I had ideas it may be a yeast infection of some sort... this is ruining my love life since I no longer have one.. my self esteem and confidence has plummeted its all that I think about now.. can anyone please answer me with ideas or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated..

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

  • My advice: Get a new doctor, preferably a urologist. A second opinion never hurts.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
  • go see a Dermatologist for the skin issue, they are better able to deal with that
    brycie 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • Could be herpes 2. Ask for a blood test at this time...insist on it. Your partners need to know.
    Monsterlove 2921 Replies Flag this Response
  • Do you groom that area? That may be causing irritation to the delicate skin. Is it itchy? I would agree a dermotologist/urologist would be better with this diagnosis. Is the rash smooth or raised? It sounds like you are describing what would look like broken blood vessels under the skin? Im not sure with just by the info you gave.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.