Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Boyfriend Can't Get An Erection

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: caskni
  • January 1, 2008
  • 07:39 PM

My boyfriend suffered an injury to his testicles a few years back and is now unable to get an erection. His doctors say that everything is fine, but I beg to differ....any clue as to what I should do.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • Get your boyfriend to a specialist the promblem will probably not be due to the injury but I wouldn't rule it out erection problems are quite common so just go see a specialist and if you are already find a new one cause sometimes it takes seeing a few doctors to get things figured out but in the mean time you can go to the stag shop and get some errection supplements (they have all sorts of pills and creams that you can try out that dont have risks)
    rachel125 112 Replies
    • January 10, 2008
    • 10:16 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.