I am a 19 year old female, and have been dealing with a wide range of symptoms for a long time and have not been able to get a diagnosis. Please- if anyone can help out with possibilities I would greatly appreciate it.
- Nose bleeds for years- only stops when blood clot removed.
- Severe headache and easily exhausted from little aerobic excersize.
- Fainting- few times in past and once recently with unconsciousness.
- Constant fatigue.
- Ringing of the ears.
- Shortness of breath.
- Painful and swollen joints- Index finger in particular.
- Occasional tiny red dots on skin.
- Weight loss- low weight- (5'9''- 100lbs)
- Terrible circualtion- feet/hands turn purple/go numb.
- Very pale complexion.
- Night sweats.
- Constant low fever.
- Abscence of menstrual cycle.
- Severe headache- mostly at night.
- Bodily discomfort- constant "full" feeling.
- Hair loss.
- Anxiety or feeling of "doom"
- sudden dull pains in chest or abdomen.
Listed about are the chronic symptoms I have been experiencing. Few have lasted for many years- others more recent. Once again, Any help is greatly appreciated.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?