I am a 19 year old female, and have been dealing with a wide range of symptoms for a long time and have not been able to get a diagnosis. Please- if anyone can help out with possibilities I would greatly appreciate it.
- Nose bleeds for years- only stops when blood clot removed.
- Severe headache and easily exhausted from little aerobic excersize.
- Fainting- few times in past and once recently with unconsciousness.
- Constant fatigue.
- Ringing of the ears.
- Shortness of breath.
- Painful and swollen joints- Index finger in particular.
- Occasional tiny red dots on skin.
- Weight loss- low weight- (5'9''- 100lbs)
- Terrible circualtion- feet/hands turn purple/go numb.
- Very pale complexion.
- Night sweats.
- Constant low fever.
- Abscence of menstrual cycle.
- Severe headache- mostly at night.
- Bodily discomfort- constant "full" feeling.
- Hair loss.
- Anxiety or feeling of "doom"
- sudden dull pains in chest or abdomen.
Listed about are the chronic symptoms I have been experiencing. Few have lasted for many years- others more recent. Once again, Any help is greatly appreciated.