Discussions By Condition: Leg conditions

what's it called?

Posted In: Leg conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 29, 2006
  • 09:37 PM

What's it called when you bend your foot back farther than it should go, as if you were ballet dancing en pointe and then bent the foot back even further? I fell down three stairs and bent my foot back this way, and now have numbness and tingling in my foot, my leg, my hip. It gets worse with rest, and seems to get better with exercize. After I fell, I treated myself for an ankle sprain, and now it is 5 months later - this pain is worst in the morning, after long hours driving, and after sitting for a period. Getting up walking around, etc, seems to ease the pain.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?