I'm a 26 yr old male. I've had a ***l of month with various symptoms that bring significant discomfort but aren't debilitating. A urologist thought I had chronic prostatitis and gave me 2 weeks of cipro (anti-biotic) after I showed up complaining of pain in my left buttocks that would get progressively worse during the daytime.
While taking the anit-biotic (so about 3 weeks ago) I experienced tightness in my abdomen after meals + mild diarrhea each morning
Since finishing the anti-biotic I had a few days of bad diarrhea but the buttocks pain is now gone. In its place I have other symptoms that are much more bothersome.
* tightness in abdomen after meals (still)
* dry sensation in throat (makes me swallow a lot) also occasional pain in neck
* back pain
* mild sweating at night on back of neck
* i wake in the morning with discomfort in my stomach and gas
* discomfort in chest that comes and goes
When I went for a check up with the urologist he found some inflammation in my kidneys so I'm going for a kidney ultrasound next week. Since this checkup my symptoms have gotten much worse, the back pain in particular. I'm really confused about what's happening to me and pretty scared since I don't think I or my docs know what's going on.
I'm grateful for anyone's thoughts.