Discussions By Condition: Infectious diseases

worried guy

Posted In: Infectious diseases 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 15, 2006
  • 01:12 PM

Hi all.
I had sex with a woman about a year and a half ago. I am worried now that i might have HIV.
I get headaches on a regular basis but have been getting them for about 8 years now.
I have acne on my face and it takes very long to dissappear. My cuts dont heal quickly either.
I have pain in my back and legs as well as under my arms and front upper part of my neck.
i have abdominal pain too
Please help

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • If you are worried about having HIV go down to your local health department and have a test done. If it was me I would wont to know ASAP.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 15, 2006
    • 08:54 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • I agree go get tested, your symptoms are vague and could be anything. Please go see someone and get tested. The Health Department or a free clinic are the best places to start
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 15, 2006
    • 10:33 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?