Discussions By Condition: Infectious diseases

lymphatic filariasis

Posted In: Infectious diseases 0 Replies
  • Posted By: wakiki
  • December 12, 2008
  • 00:12 AM

what kind of doctors specialize this type of disease ? . a family member abroad needs help inorder to get a proper treatment . i would appreciate any relpy . thank you

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.