I don't know if all of these symptoms are linked but I'll list all that I think are relevant:
* Adopted from Korea when I was 4 months old, I was sick for the first year I was in the US (the doctors said that would be normal)
* Had chronic ear infections when I was a toddler and suffered from swimmer's ear as a child
* I get sick often (usually about once a month) and it usually takes a week or longer for the average illness to go away
* Any injuries I get take a long time to heal and sometimes they remain red for months
* I have many allergies (2 types of trees, grass, dogs, cats, ragweed, dust mites, pollen, mold, penicillin) and I react very badly to mosquito bites (have had some get as big as my fist, average is usually the size of a quarter)
* I am short in stature (4' 9" adult female) and had not grown in height since elementary school
* I have been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
* I have eczema and asthma
* I may have had chicken pox twice, the second time when I was 16
Thank you for any help.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?