Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.


Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 4 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 4, 2007
  • 00:05 AM

I Have a problem when having sex that I cannot Ejaculate I am now 67 years of age,

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

  • go to the dr. , and try viagra:rolleyes:
    Tabaitha Brown 31 Replies
    • September 18, 2007
    • 09:31 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • see urologist..
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • September 22, 2007
    • 07:26 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • dont worry about it if your 67 and your still having sex who cares if you cant ejaculate....but try some viagara or cialis I am 22 and I was having the same problem and I tried that....makes you have sex like a ***n star
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 22, 2007
    • 08:52 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • any women out there have experience with taking viagra or cialis? thanks.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 25, 2007
    • 07:51 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?