I am a 28 yo female. My symptoms started with a headache behind my left eye for several days, gradually the pain spread to my entire head. I have a terrible feeling of pressure in my head. This has been going on for 5 weeks. Other symptoms I have include:
1. Widespread severe pain all over body (seems to be in the muscles)
2. Numbness and desensitation to cold/ heat in my right arm and hand constantly, this sometimes spreads to my right leg and foot.
3. Neck is tender and painful, can feel my veins bulging
4. General feeling of malaise.
6. Finger joints are locking up
7. Flushed feeling in my body and head (makes me feel really ill)
8. Head feels cloudy like I'm in a fog.
9. Thinking feels slower or somehow messed up.
10. Weakness in right hand/ arm
11. Occasional vibrations in my body
12. Twitching all over body.
I have seen a rheumatolgist who has ruled out Lupus, Sclereoderma, Fibromyalgia, Lymes, thyroid disease, B-12 deficiency, electrolyte issues, kidney and liver issues
I have had a clear brain CT w/o contrast
I have had a clear brain MRI w/o contrast
My CBC was normal except for a slightly low platelet count.
Sinusitis, throat, and ear infection have been ruled out.
Hepatitis, HIV, cholestoral, all normal.
Urinanalysis was normal.
What could I have? Do you think MS or ALS are possible? I have no family history of either.
I'm at my wits end. Please offer your experiences.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?