I have a long list of ailments currently - some may be related but I don't know. I went to the doctor for my annual checkup yesterday and told her most of my complaints but got no answers or suggestions at that time. They did perform a UA and drew blood. The lab called this morning and said my WBC count is 3.7, so fairly low. All they had to say about it was that the doc wants to recheck in a month. I've had consistently low WBC's for years. I've checked positive for mono/mono reactivation 7 times in about the same number of years. Currently, I am so tired there are days I don't feel like I can get out of bed and if I do manage to get up, I don't want to do anything but sit around on the couch. I'm extremely tired and fatigued every day, with occasional weak feelings. Sometimes I even have trouble remembering things or thinking of what I want to say...maybe because I'm just so tired! Other strange symptoms that may or may not be related include...
- horrible foot cramps (incredibly painful)
- legs get really sweaty at night sometimes
- have been fighting a vaginal yeast or bacterial infection for MONTHS
- low blood sugar levels occasionally, accompanied by trouble focusing my eyes and occasional feelings of dizziness
- stomach and abdomin pain (most of the time, although not as intense some of the time)
- feels like my abdomin is swollen and this swelling sometimes feels like it's then pushing on my bladder as I have to go to the bathroom a lot!
- starting to feel like I'm getting really depressed (I'm sure due to all of the above and feeling this way for so long)
Please help! I just got married and this is already taking a toll on us! I want to be able to have more energy and not be depressed so we can enjoy being newlyweds! Thanks for any and all help!!!!!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?