My mother is suffering from the following symptoms:
1. Regular weight loss over the last 2 years
2. Regular cough and cold, more so in the mornings
3. Stomach pains, indigestion, acidity and frequent loose motions, at times
4. Acute pain in the legs, lower back pain and frequent feeling of weakness
5. Also, she had TB (lungs) more than 30 years ago but was successfully treated then
Doctors have not been able to diagnose the problem in her case. Please help.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?