Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Whats that thing called?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 28, 2008
  • 10:20 PM

Hi guys,
None urgent hehe.
i was just wondering if anybody could tell me the name of the condition that gives particularly old ladies swelling around the legs and feet and the remedy is to keep your feet up. it has something to do with the lymphatic system.
its just that i was writing about it but couldn't queit put my finger on a name and the cause behind it.

if anybody could help me out, i would very much appreciate it,

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?