Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

what wrong with me?

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 3 Replies
  • Posted By: mr1960780
  • April 26, 2008
  • 10:23 AM

:eek: please give me some advice............
im a young sexualy active female and i've had the most intence vaginal itching, cotage cheese style distcharge, an odor and now i have a dry, red spotty rash, im to scared to see a doc any ideas:o:o

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

  • Why are you scared? You have to see one. It sounds like two or more different things. The first may be a yeast infection, so you can treat that with an over the counter, but there may be an additional std. Your STD clinic with your county is free and Planned Parenthood uses a sliding fee scale. You also need blood work for herpes 2 for the rash. You will have to ask for it and the county usually doesn't do blood tests for herpes. Do not accept a visual diagnosis--that is not accurate. You need to find out what you have so you can obtain treatment and not pass it to a new partner.
    Monsterlove 2921 Replies Flag this Response
  • it sounds like you need to see a doctor to see if you might have a yeast infection.alternatively, you can buy the over the counter stuff first and see if it helps and then if it doesn't, go to the doctor (it could be other things)
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
  • If this is your first infection, go to the doctor! Sounds like yeast, but worth it to get the full check up. No need to be scared...it is much worst not to go! Joan
    Joan5555 316 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.