Hi, I have a disc prolapse from early 2002. I was given IPT for 21 days and complete bed rest for 3mnths. But still today i have many problems, which include .,
* No commutation on a daily basis
* I cannot lean or bend forward.
* I cannot do my day-to-day chores.
My latest MRI shows the following impresions.
• MILD LUMBAR SPINE SCOLIOSIS SEEN WITH CONCAVITY OF CURVATURE TO LEFT.
• L5 SPINA BIFIDA SEEN.
• SMALL ANTERIOR OSTEOPHYTES SEEN AT ALL LUMBAR LEVELS.
• BILATERAL FACET JOINT EFFUSIONS AT L4/L5 LEVELS.
• L4/L5 AND L5/S1 DISCS ARE DEGENERATED (REDUCED T2 HYPERINTENSE SIGNAL AND ANNULAR TEAR), SHOW MILD DIFFUSE BULGES WITH CONCOMITANT SMALL POSTEROCENTRAL BROAD BASED CONTAINED NUCLEUS PULPOSUS PROTRUSIONS MILDLY IMPINGING VENTRAL THECAL SAC AND BILATERAL EXITING NERVE ROOTS.
I have off-late started to develop nodules (now i do have 5) in my lumbar region. If it protrudes then, i have numbness, heaviness and unbearable pain.
Can someone suggest something for this problem?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?