I have been to the doctor a few times for my symptoms and have been told by 2 doctors that they think it may be IBS. I just don't believe it. I have not told them all my symptoms because I did not think they were related but perhaps they are. Here is what is going on:
1. Terrible stomach pain, typically dull sometimes sharp in no set area of the stomach. Normally, but not always it happenes a few hours after I eat but not always. Also, from what i can tell there is not one type of food that sets it off.
2. Lost 75 pounds 4 years ago because I stopped being hungry for a while and always craved the same thing, BLT's
3. I am freezing most of the time.
4. I am either constipated or have diarrhea, never normal and recently I have had black stool
5. My body is always sore or tender.
6. I have very poor circulation and sometime black out when I stand up.
Now these may not all be related and maybe I am just getting older but this have been going on for almost 4 years now and it drives me nuts. Does anyone have any thoughts? I appriciate your help.