I have been to the doctor a few times for my symptoms and have been told by 2 doctors that they think it may be IBS. I just don't believe it. I have not told them all my symptoms because I did not think they were related but perhaps they are. Here is what is going on:
1. Terrible stomach pain, typically dull sometimes sharp in no set area of the stomach. Normally, but not always it happenes a few hours after I eat but not always. Also, from what i can tell there is not one type of food that sets it off.
2. Lost 75 pounds 4 years ago because I stopped being hungry for a while and always craved the same thing, BLT's
3. I am freezing most of the time.
4. I am either constipated or have diarrhea, never normal and recently I have had black stool
5. My body is always sore or tender.
6. I have very poor circulation and sometime black out when I stand up.
Now these may not all be related and maybe I am just getting older but this have been going on for almost 4 years now and it drives me nuts. Does anyone have any thoughts? I appriciate your help.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?