I'm new here and not sure if I've posted this in the right place but my partner has the following symptoms and we are trying to find out the possibilities of what it could be - we have been to the doctors several times but don't seem to be getting anywhere! Please can someone offer some help:
- Frequent headache/migrane
- Abdominal pain all the time - main pain is to left and right although there is discomfort all over
- Occasionally (50-60% of the time) sharp shooting pains in adbominal area with and before bowel movement
- Frequet bowel movement
- Discomfort during sexual intercourse
- irregular/frequent bleeding (periods) - she is on the combined pill
- Keeps getting hot sweats - she discribes it as her head feels hot but her body is not.
- feeling sick - sometimes worse than other, feels worse when she has had alot of bowel movement
She had a session of reflexology and was told she had a blockage in the kidneys/liver - could this be related?
Incase it is relevant she is 17.
Thank you for your help