These are my symptoms:
* lower back pain
* side pain
* abdominal pain
* groin/pelvis pain
* back tingling (like a couple of times)
* foot numbness (^^)
* shoulder pain
* stiff neck
* left leg pain in the shin area that's gotten progressively worse (sometimes present in left ankle and/or right shin/ankle)
* ankle tenderness
* pain worse at night and when lying down
* small lump right under knee caps and behind big toes (probably from standing on my knees on a hard surface so it should probably be disregarded)
* weird crunching sound in neck when moving head from side-to-side
All of the symptoms listed above started about a month ago (except for the leg pain) when I had the flu. The pain isn't constant and ranges from mild to at worst moderate, the most severe being the leg pain that can make me really not want to walk on that leg. Neck stiffness and shoulder aches can also bother me alot.
Other symptoms that have been around for quite awhile (or, in some cases, I'm just not sure whether they are fresh or not) and may or may not be relevant:
* sudden hotness and sweating
* frequent urination
* foamy urine (not always)
* lack of energy
* difficulty falling asleep
* swollen, reddish feet sometimes
* headaches, usually in the morning (not that often though)
* sudden nausea that goes away quickly
* occassional dizziness
* difficulties concentrating
* sometimes difficulty starting urination
* disliking of bright lights and loud sounds
That is all.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?