Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

What am I allergic to if I have chronic vulvitis with eosinophils cells.

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 22, 2014
  • 01:51 PM

I just had a biopsy last month and found out I have chronic vulvitis with eosinophil cells, which means I'm allergic to something. BUT WHAT? I've had vulva inflammation for years. Sometimes it's hardly noticeable, but other times it's inflamed, itchy, burning and swollen around the opening and clitoris. My original OB/GYN wanted to put me an estrogen cream because all the inflammation has caused my labia minora to adhere to my labia majora. He then wanted to do steroid cream therapy. I absolutely do not want to do this. I went to a homeopathic doctor who started me on a gluten-free diet (which I'm doing, but hate), and gave me colchicum 6C, 5 pellets, twice a day. I'm still having a bad infection-like episode. Itching, sensitivity, burning, redness. I just keep thinking there has to be an easy fix since it's so random. I wish I could just stop using a certain kind of toilet paper like another I read about and everything will be ok. If anyone has had anything like this happen and they found an easy fix, please let me know. I just want to normal and be able to be intimate with my precious husband whom I miss terribly in that way.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.