in the past 3 years i've experienced this situation 4 times (last time it happened last night, before that 2 years ago):
- i fall asleep - no troubles whatsoever
- i wake up after approximately 1h and a half
- i get some hot flashes
- i need to go to the bathroom to do nr2
- in the meantime i develop leg muscle twitching and tremor (visible)
- after approximately 5 minutes every a.m. symptom stops and i fall asleep
does anybody have any idea what is this about? i must say that i have never experienced these symptoms during the day, just approx 1 hour and a half after falling asleep. i might add also that i don't have any nightmare for that matter.
thank you so much for your attention and help in advance...
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?