I am a seventeen-year-old female with a lot of odd symptoms that don't seem to add up.
1. A year of irregular menstruation (skipping, heavy flow, unpredictability, spotting, a period that lasted a month and a half---and regulatory birth control made it WORSE) followed by total cessation of menstruation. Last period ended on November 20th. Not a drop of blood. Subject not even close to sexually active.
2. Frequent infections, esp. sore throats, intractable boils and carbuncles, sinus infections, low fever of unknown origin, UTIs, and chronic fungal swimmer's ear.
3. Mood swings
4. Swollen lymph nodes on the neck (come and go)
5. Mild but totally unexplained weight gain last April. Extra twenty pounds have remained despite gradual reduction in food consumption
6. That reminds me: gradual loss of appetite over several months
7. Abundant, dark, manly chest hair (strange in a light blond woman)
8. Erratic sleep cycles
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?