I am a 36 year old female. Generally in good health. Currently on low dose thyroid medicine (1 year) and birth control pills (1 year). Experiencing the following symptoms in this order for 6 years:
1. Vision spottiness (looking straight at someting but a part of the vision is blocked from sight)
2. Tingling (occasionally burning) in fingers and hand which moves up arm, side of face, back of throat (can be either side of body).
3. Difficulty speaking. I know what I want to say but can't "get it out".
4. Sometimes turns into mild headache
5. Usually occurs 3-4 time in a one month period, and then will not occur for several months. No specific known triggers.
6. 2 clean MRI's w/wo contrast and 1 clean EEG
Any ideas would be very much appreciated.