Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Vesicovaginal Fistula

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: tazzie
  • October 20, 2007
  • 08:36 PM

Has anyone here had a problem with diagnosing Vesicovaginal Fistulas?Or has anyone ever had a Vesicovaginal Fistula? My problem is that they say I've got one but they can't find it doing their conventional testing.I've been in pain for nine months and I'm tired of the tests and I'm tired of their weak excuses.Its not their wifes nor their husbands that are suffering.If so they"d already been in for surgery.Been to 8 doctors for this,firing the so called "GOD COMPLEX" ones.The two OBGYN doctors I've been to each won't touch me as I'm high risk because of the others diseases I've got.What do I do if they won't help me get fixed? Die from the infection.The pain is constant with burning ,blood in my urine and upper vaginal area.No UTI either.My bowel won't work right either so I'm kinda at a loss now as to what to do.I've faxed my records to the head of surgery for a doctor at a University so this will be my last attempt for help.Anyone know of OBGYN doctors who treat high risk patients?Thanks for listening,Tazzie

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • HELPFUL SITEShttp://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3321.htmhttp://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3092.htm
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • October 21, 2007
    • 11:30 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Experienced a VF after a hysterectomy..It was repaired vaginally, 6months after the fistuly scared in. If the hole is too large it must be repaired abdominally.Go see a Urologist for a cysto exam. If the fistula involves the anus see a gastroenterologist. You're seeing the wrong Dr.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • January 18, 2008
    • 00:39 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.