Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Vaginal irritation

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 26, 2006
  • 03:23 AM

get this
They say they tested for "everything" and i know its not an STD
But the opening of my vagina hurts when you touch it, like a rash or something. But ive had 4 ginacologists look at it and they say they see nothing. Ive been perscribed medicines for yeast infection, bacterial infection, tender skin, and stretching (which im currently taking estrogen for) but none of this stuff is working. Its a slight pain it only hurts if you poke it not all the time but it makes it impossible to have sex and that gets very frustrating. What the ***l is wrong with me. Anyone?

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

  • Ask your doctor about Vestibulitis. That is what I was diagnosed with, same area but with redness. Hormones can help along with hormone cream.
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • December 2, 2006
    • 06:48 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
  • Really? becuase the estrogen cream isnt working. Do you remember what you took for it?
    Anonymous 42789 Replies
    • December 4, 2006
    • 03:38 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.