Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Urological question

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: acrimon
  • April 14, 2009
  • 01:49 PM

Didn't see any section where I should post this. Has anyone been to a doctor for a lump on penis? If the lump is only visible when erect, what exactly happens when you go in for the problem? Do they wait for you to get erect? It's all pretty embarrassing and awkward. I'd be going to a clinic because I have no doctor. Would they look at it there or just immediately refer me?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • acrimon,I posted a reply to your "What is the best treatment for this?" Forum post.Best,John
    JonMac 165 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.