I have had all of these symtops since September of 2004, no doctor can tell me what is wrong...
1) Some days I have no burning/tingling after urination, most days I do, and this sensation lasts sometimes as long as a few hours after urination. (3-4 days a week)
2) Foul smelling urine (sometimes).
3) At first it was cloudy and dark. I increased my water intake and now it is clear/colorless but still smells (sometimes).
4) Frequent UTI's and Bladder infections, although most of the time I will have pain and show no sign of and infection
5) Low Back pain
6) Need to Urinate during Sex,
7) Sex doesn't cause the pain, I went with out sex for 8 months between partners and still had the pain just as often
8) Have been tested for several STI more then once, all come pack clean.
9) I have been tested for IC, it's not IC
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?