I have been ill for 6 weeks and seen 4 GPs and an ENT specialist. I keep getting these symptooms
- dizziness ( not like room spinning but like heavy headed)
- extreme tiredness even after sleep
- some ear pain/pressure and popping (The ENT said my ears are fine)
- sudden stabbing pains in random places in head. last for about 5 seconds
- some pains in body like a needle stabbing
- sudden feelings of change in person, e.g i suddenly feel unreal and dream
- slight fogetfulness and memory loss
- some trouble speaking/listerning/concentrating at times
the worst part is everyone things its aniexty and tonight i felt a lump on the back of my head to the right hand side. I told my family and they said it was me being worried but i know its there.
I took a paracetamol and it did go down slightly but it is still there and i feel dizzier than i have done before. like a swaying dizziness.
could this be an unburst anyuerism of a tumor. i know anyurems can be caused by stress and i was under alot of stress 6 weeks back when the symptoms began. I know its not a panic attack as i feel calm but just very unreal and very dizzy.
please help me its driving me mad being told im fine when i know im not.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?