I have been ill for 6 weeks and seen 4 GPs and an ENT specialist. I keep getting these symptooms
- dizziness ( not like room spinning but like heavy headed)
- extreme tiredness even after sleep
- some ear pain/pressure and popping (The ENT said my ears are fine)
- sudden stabbing pains in random places in head. last for about 5 seconds
- some pains in body like a needle stabbing
- sudden feelings of change in person, e.g i suddenly feel unreal and dream
- slight fogetfulness and memory loss
- some trouble speaking/listerning/concentrating at times
the worst part is everyone things its aniexty and tonight i felt a lump on the back of my head to the right hand side. I told my family and they said it was me being worried but i know its there.
I took a paracetamol and it did go down slightly but it is still there and i feel dizzier than i have done before. like a swaying dizziness.
could this be an unburst anyuerism of a tumor. i know anyurems can be caused by stress and i was under alot of stress 6 weeks back when the symptoms began. I know its not a panic attack as i feel calm but just very unreal and very dizzy.
please help me its driving me mad being told im fine when i know im not.