- "fever" like feeling with hot forehead, but my oral temperature ranged from 36.2 to 37.3 which is considered normal by my doctor. Usually highest in the evening / night. Feet is quite cold however.
- a little bit of neausa and dizziness, usually at night
- stool is smaller and it seems to be more liquid than usual since it is quite soft, but not watery. yellow/brownish. Not diaherra.
- a bit of white tongue, not very serious but persistant
- A lump in my right arm pit
- Swelling feeling on my left chest, right next/under to my arm. it got worse in the afternoon and subsides in the evening.
- no sweating
- ear ringing
Urine test - normal
CBC - normal
Anti-nuclear antibody - normal
Anti-DNA - normal
Thyroid related blood test - normal
ESR - 30
Nutrition - normal
HLAB27 - Positive
Rhsomething factor - normal)
Cervical / hip x ray - normal
Chest X ray - normal
Neck ultrasound - normal
Ultrasound of my armpit - the lump is just fat concentration
Brain CT (3 years ago) - normal
EEG (3 years ago) - normal
ECG (3 years ago) - normal
some heart/pulse related test (3 years ago) - said my heart sometimes miss a pulse, butI should not worry because it only happen a few times in a few days
What my doctor said:
It could be auto immune disease but tests done so far do not suggest that. He has ordered a new bunch of test again, including many liver related blood tests (Hep A/C, AST, VDRL, Creatinine etc...) and HIV test. I am a bit scared but HIV should be nearly impossible as I don't do drug (so no needle sharing) and I only have 1 gf in my life (she is also the same so in theory no exposure). He also told me to get a echocardiography becasue the area of my swelling is close to my heart.
What my Chiense doctor said:
He said there seems to be problems with my circulation, which explains the cold hand/feet. He also said my tongue suggests my liver is not very good most likely due to stress.
What my other doctor said:
Basically I just freak out and i need to stop worrying.
The only clue so far is the ESR, but then it is non specific.....