- "fever" like feeling with hot forehead, but my oral temperature ranged from 36.2 to 37.3 which is considered normal by my doctor. Usually highest in the evening / night. Feet is quite cold however.
- a little bit of neausa and dizziness, usually at night
- stool is smaller and it seems to be more liquid than usual since it is quite soft, but not watery. yellow/brownish. Not diaherra.
- a bit of white tongue, not very serious but persistant
- A lump in my right arm pit
- Swelling feeling on my left chest, right next/under to my arm. it got worse in the afternoon and subsides in the evening.
- no sweating
- ear ringing
Urine test - normal
CBC - normal
Anti-nuclear antibody - normal
Anti-DNA - normal
Thyroid related blood test - normal
ESR - 30
Nutrition - normal
HLAB27 - Positive
Rhsomething factor - normal)
Cervical / hip x ray - normal
Chest X ray - normal
Neck ultrasound - normal
Ultrasound of my armpit - the lump is just fat concentration
Brain CT (3 years ago) - normal
EEG (3 years ago) - normal
ECG (3 years ago) - normal
some heart/pulse related test (3 years ago) - said my heart sometimes miss a pulse, butI should not worry because it only happen a few times in a few days
What my doctor said:
It could be auto immune disease but tests done so far do not suggest that. He has ordered a new bunch of test again, including many liver related blood tests (Hep A/C, AST, VDRL, Creatinine etc...) and HIV test. I am a bit scared but HIV should be nearly impossible as I don't do drug (so no needle sharing) and I only have 1 gf in my life (she is also the same so in theory no exposure). He also told me to get a echocardiography becasue the area of my swelling is close to my heart.
What my Chiense doctor said:
He said there seems to be problems with my circulation, which explains the cold hand/feet. He also said my tongue suggests my liver is not very good most likely due to stress.
What my other doctor said:
Basically I just freak out and i need to stop worrying.
The only clue so far is the ESR, but then it is non specific.....
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?