Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Undiagnosed for the last 3 years

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 4 Replies
  • Posted By: slsbtas
  • June 7, 2009
  • 07:11 AM

I was diagnosed 3 years ago with presyncope with no determined cause. I am an equipment operator it affects my job. My symtoms are worse now. I have chest pain after the attacks and sometimes out to the blue I have blurry vision with increased heart rate. I also noticed this last Dec. after and attack sent me to the hospital that my left upper lip is numb and not moving when i talk. And still no one knows why and no one has been able to diagnose me and Im getting tired of it.

Im pregnant with my second child and Im only 23. Does anyone know of any doctors that can help me before this becomes more serious. I live in a small town and they have no idea here and I went through a battery of tests. I am tired of these stupid attacks and they continue on a daily basis 2 and up to 10 times a day. I do on a few days a month to not have any symptoms at all. I just want a doctor that can fix this stupid thing so I can have a life.

Reply Flag this Discussion

4 Replies:

  • get an ECG done and get urself checked for infections...can u describe ur chest pain?
    sainin12 27 Replies Flag this Response
  • I had an ECG done and the monitor for the heart and an EKG you name it it was done they even sonogramed my heart to see if there was any mummors. I had tons of stress tests done and they still cant find out what is wrong. It kinda seems like when the tests were done I had no symptoms and they could not recreate the situation again. They even MRI ed my head with the dye to see my blood vessels and I have no high blood pressure. But now that I am pregnant it just seems to get worse. And it feels like my chest is pressured, it gets hard to breath some times, and I know this sounds weird but my heart just hurts.
    slsbtas 8 Replies Flag this Response
  • I just need to know what type of Doctor that I need to see or is anyone has any suggestions to a specific Doctor that they know of that deals with these symptoms.
    slsbtas 8 Replies Flag this Response
  • Do you drink herbal teas with ginseng?
    Anonymous 42789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.