Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

tube like vaginal sore

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 9, 2011
  • 10:57 PM

Hi, Im hoping someone can help me. Ive recently noticed that I have a tube like lump on my labia. Ive been trying to find out what it is by looking online but all I seem to find are lumps and mine is like swollen but goes inwards kind of like a tube, its really tender to touch and is uncomfortable. the skin around it seems to all go in and it looks white inside I dont think its an STI as Ive had few sexual partners and am alwasys careful also ive recently been tested for all the routine STI's and tested negative. I dont really feel comfortable visiting a doctor and was wondering if anyone else had experonced anything simular or knew what it could be :s Thank you

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • I have had something similar on my breast before. It was swollen and red as well as warm to the touch. It eventually opened up like a pimple and did indeed seem tubular. It was very painful. you might try a drawing salve or something to help draw it out and heal faster.
    choward 1 Replies
    • August 24, 2011
    • 11:11 PM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?