I have a problem with with jaw poping/clicking. Especailly when i eat. I sleep with a mouthpiece all the time. It helps a little, but its not going away.
Anyone ever had TMJ and is now cured? How? Bruxism?
I have the following symptoms:
1. Jaw poping when eating/talking or laughing
2. Neck/shoulder pain (crackling all the time)
3. I breathe heavy (not sure if its from that)
4. VERY PAINFUL HEADACHES but the mouth piece seems to help
5. I get very little sleep, very uncomfortable (not matter how long i still wake up tired
6. The dentists I visit seem like idiots
I need help =(
btw: Im located in northern NJ
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?