Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Tightness from the right part of the head to the right part of the lower ribs

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 30, 2009
  • 02:07 PM

I have been having tightness from the right part of the head to the lower part of the right ribs for more than 10 years. I have consulted doctors, and hypertension was diagnosed. since then I have been placed on medication - nifedipine.

I expected the tightness to reduce or stop but right now, i feel more of it. At times i feel dizzy and my visions are blurred. I also feel cloudy and moving particles arround my eyes. My speech are at times slurred and i forget a lot even when i'm speaking. I fear i have stroke, though no doctors have ever diagnosed this.

Can a doctor please help me diagnose my problem and tell me what to do to recover from this problem?

Thank you.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?