Last December I suddenly started getting incredible throbbing headaches that would last for days. I would sometimes puke, but most of the time all i could do was lay down and wait for them to pass. I was diagnosed with migraines. They prescribed all the normal migraine medicines like immatrex and so on which did not work. After months trying many different prevtative combinations of medicines nothing seemed to work. Then by b/c of a misunderstanding a docter prescribed me lisinopril and i was already on Nortriptyline which didn't seem to be working. Well the lisinopril and the nortryp work well together I have only had 2 "migraines" since July when i started taking the meds. And now suddenly I find myself having a plethora of odd symptoms.
These started in October and have been becoming more frequent since then. The occurences are at randome and not in conjunction with migraines. Like i said I've only had 2.
1)Headaches nearly every day
2)Extreme mood changes. Hyper highs and very depressed lows. Last night i felt hopeless and a sense of doom which i don't understand. Nothing bad has happened in my life and i've never felt this way as far as i can remember. All i was able to do was to lay in bed and the sensation made me nauseus. Last for several hours. I went from eating healthy and exercising daily to depressed and invtroverted since October. And this is not like me. I am happy and bubbly person...was anyway.
3) Visual Issues: Electric blue spots of light which smear across my field of view and then disapear. Random blue spots which appear and disapear. Pure white zigzag lines which appear and disapear. Black spots which seem to happen on the outsides of my field of view. They appear and then vanish.
4) Dizziness. Happens randomly. When my eyes are closed i feel the room spinning worse then when they are open. my hands are numb and I feel like i things are farther away then they actually are. Hard to explain..
5) Random episodes of confusion.
6) Ringing ears. Tones that change pitch and sometimes multiple tones. Makes it difficult to get to sleep sometimes.
7) Hard time sleeping. If i can manage to sleep for long, sleeping for 8 hours or more often gives me a MASSIVE headache.
8) high blood pressure
9) Heart often feels like its tumbling in my chest.. My average resting heartrate is around 120-130. And when i used to evercise it would often get up into 180-190 range without too much effort.
10) Had random moments of tingling numbness which would start at my heart area and spread out over my whole body like a wave.
These are all symptoms that have happened and some of them went away when the migrianes did. But they are coming back w/o the migraines all the sudden. I am hesitant to even call them migraines b/c im not so convinced. I am seeing a neurologist and he is conviced they are migraines.. even though im not getting any... but getting all this other stuff.
I'm 28. I'm 5'11' weigh 180 pounds. I think i am a healthy guy. No History of anything bad. No broken bones. I've had an MRI, CAT scan and they came back clean. But things keep getting worse and it's affecting my quality of life.
Can anyone offer any suggestions?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?