Okay, well I'll list all the stuff I believe to be pertinent.
I'm a 21 year old male, philadelphia. I've never engaged in unprotected sex (other than oral). My mom has a history of eczema, and I've had minor outbreaks before.
And my symptoms, which have lasted -- and seem to change -- for 4 months, are as follows:
* generalized pruritis -- which started out with any lesions
but now i have visible, but tiny-sized red dots symmetrically figured on my upper legs (i can't find any of these tiny rashes above my waist)
* chronic fatigue
* overall body ache
* i've had a sore throat in the past, but now that's gone -- possibly unrelated
* once or twice a week i get diarrhea
* as far as i know, my lymph nodes aren't enlarged or swollen, but I can't say for sure as I'm not really a doctor or anything.
* i haven't had a fever during any of this.
Okay, some people lead me to believe it's an allergy -- be it food or otherwise. But I'm leaning toward something else.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?