Okay, well I'll list all the stuff I believe to be pertinent.
I'm a 21 year old male, philadelphia. I've never engaged in unprotected sex (other than oral). My mom has a history of eczema, and I've had minor outbreaks before.
And my symptoms, which have lasted -- and seem to change -- for 4 months, are as follows:
* generalized pruritis -- which started out with any lesions
but now i have visible, but tiny-sized red dots symmetrically figured on my upper legs (i can't find any of these tiny rashes above my waist)
* chronic fatigue
* overall body ache
* i've had a sore throat in the past, but now that's gone -- possibly unrelated
* once or twice a week i get diarrhea
* as far as i know, my lymph nodes aren't enlarged or swollen, but I can't say for sure as I'm not really a doctor or anything.
* i haven't had a fever during any of this.
Okay, some people lead me to believe it's an allergy -- be it food or otherwise. But I'm leaning toward something else.