• Age: 36 years
• Height: 1.70 m
• Weight: 65kg
• Occupation: Computer Programmer
• Lifestyle: Sport 1 hour every day (swimming, running, cycling, etc)
• Food: fruit, fresh vegetables, fish, meat, rice and pasta
• Tension and pain in the neck
• Think, read o resolve problems become nearly impossible
• Pressure in the ears (usually the right one)
• Feeling of burning inside the head (usually right side)
• Symptoms do not respond to NSAIDs or acetaminophen.
• They appear early in the morning, usually after breakfast but sometimes occur at any time of day. I’ve tried different combinatios (coffe, no coffe, milk, no milk, carbs, no carbs, etc) or not having breakfast at all and it usually delays the onset of symptoms
• They get worse (very, very unconfortable) working with computer, or driving my car
• I get relief if lie down
• Surpresingly symptoms disappear almost immediately with intense exercise or sudden stress situation
• 12 years with the symptoms and I have tried lneurologists (MRI, CT, muscle relaxants, antidepressants, etc.), ophthalmologists, physical therapists, etc.
• Symptoms also appear on vacation (I think they are even worse when I am not very active)
• Other medical data of interest:
- Red blood cell recount always a bit under normal values
- Heart rate on relax: below 60 bpm
- MRI and CT (years ago) normal.
-Thyroid hormone values: normal
• Can be associated with:
-Hormonal disorder?, Problems with the blood flow to the head?
- Chronic tension headache? Why go away with intense exercise?
Any suggestion? Thansks in advance.
Sorry for my bad english
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?