My story/symptoms is a very long one so I will try to summarize. Any Help Is Very Appreciated.
September 2009: Been dieting and losing weight. Have regular symptoms of tiredness, fatigue, etc. that are chalked up to depression. Severe lower back pain(later find out I have a herniated disc, so prob. not related) Initially see campus Dr. about swollen lymph nodes. Basically says it's nothing. (Checks to make sure not meningitis) Hair falling out too, but probably nothing.
March 2010: I get on Soonercare, so am finally able to see a GP. Tell him about nodes. Feels them says it is normal (they have not went away since I first noticed them 6 months before) does brief physical examination, orders labwork which he said was "not outstanding"
July 2010: Notice a lump in my neck next to the swollen nodes (or maybe they are tonsils?) it is hard, fixed and only on one side. Have been noticing some tiny red pinpoint dots, mainly on trunk and chest. No illness. Plethora of random, vague symptoms.
Present: Begin taking any and all antibiotics I can get from people (Doxycycline, Celphalex sp?, etc.) to see if it will help. (Lost my insurance so can't see gp)
Still having random, weird symptoms including:
1. Pain in right arm, mainly in deltoid. Numbness and tingling in fingers. Bad pain in the crook of the elbow. Forearm sometimes feels swollen. Weakness in arm. Pain in joints of fingers and wrists.
2. Temperature intolerance, mainly to cold, but also have sweating symptoms sometimes at night.
3. Occassionally extremely thirsty/dry mouth.
4. Pain and feeling of pressure in chest/sternum area and also in back between shoulder blades. Worse when laying on back.
5. SEVERE neck pain. Muscular and at the base of the neck where it meets the head. Getting huge knots in muscles. Also notice that I have a couple hard fixed knots in my right deltoid muscle. Other people can feel them and they are tender. The lump in my neck is tender now as well.
6. Eye pain (probably just from contacts but thought I would mention it)
7. Occassionally almost blackout when standing up.
8. Tinnitus in right hear.
9. Bruising easily.
10. Nails are pale, thin, brittle, ridged, and have white deposits.
11. Headaches nearly everyday.
12. Hypersomnia often. Will sleep 15 hours give or take. Sleepy even after a full night's rest
13. tachycardia, sometimes feels like heart is fluttering, etc.
14. Voice is almost always hoarse.
I am soooo confused and don't know what to do. These symptoms are just so weird and dont seem related maybe they aren't but I have no insurance, my last resort is to go to the ER, but I don't want to waste resources if there is nothing wrong with me. I've even researched hypochondria and psychosomatic disorders, I am that desperate. I've taken up meditation, am taking tons of vitamins, and trying to just not think about it but when I do feel terrible I can't get it off of my mind. Please any info would help. Thank you. Oh, and there have been no changes since being on the antibiotics.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?