These are my symptoms;
- Anemia (of unknown cause, was 3 now 15 after 5 injections, now on second round of injections to get it up further)
- Tiredness, it is getting worse, even after the iron, I am just so tired, Im getting plenty of sleep, I am just wrecked all the time
- Swollen lymph node in my left groin, appeared about 3 months ago, no pain, just hard, doctor said to leave it for a few weeks and see if it goes away (that was 3 months ago)
- Recently (in the last week), smaller swelling on the right side, again no pain, its just a hard mass.
- Eczema like rashes appearing in small (<2cm) circles behind my armpit, arm. I had eczmema really bad as a child, but rarely have had it in the past few years, these are a little ichy, some arent some are really itchy.
- Also have little itchy scabby type rash under my hair on my scalp
- My stomach and back are itchy but no rash
- Slight GIT upset, I have been getting slight adbo discomfort and cramping lately
- Bruising easily lately, my last iron injection produced a huge bruise (all the others have had minor bruising)
Back to the doctor tomorrow.....
My last CBC was fine, Hb is borderline ok, iron now 15..... these were about 3 weeks ago now.