These are my symptoms;
- Anemia (of unknown cause, was 3 now 15 after 5 injections, now on second round of injections to get it up further)
- Tiredness, it is getting worse, even after the iron, I am just so tired, Im getting plenty of sleep, I am just wrecked all the time
- Swollen lymph node in my left groin, appeared about 3 months ago, no pain, just hard, doctor said to leave it for a few weeks and see if it goes away (that was 3 months ago)
- Recently (in the last week), smaller swelling on the right side, again no pain, its just a hard mass.
- Eczema like rashes appearing in small (<2cm) circles behind my armpit, arm. I had eczmema really bad as a child, but rarely have had it in the past few years, these are a little ichy, some arent some are really itchy.
- Also have little itchy scabby type rash under my hair on my scalp
- My stomach and back are itchy but no rash
- Slight GIT upset, I have been getting slight adbo discomfort and cramping lately
- Bruising easily lately, my last iron injection produced a huge bruise (all the others have had minor bruising)
Back to the doctor tomorrow.....
My last CBC was fine, Hb is borderline ok, iron now 15..... these were about 3 weeks ago now.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?