Every so often (once or twiced a year) i get what i can only describe as the back of my mouth/tongue being swollen, it doesnt affect my breathing but is really uncomfortable and makes be feel the need to vomit. The symptom comes and goes throughout the day. The doctor says i have a slight allergy to nuts but ive never heard of a reaction lastic for so long (my usual reaction is a few hours or goes after sleep)
Can allergic reactions last for a number of days?
What can be done to stop them?
Any ideas on what else it could be?