Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Swelling on right cheeck

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 21, 2008
  • 02:07 PM

I am 17 yr old .for one year , i am having a swelling on my right cheeck . no E.N.T OR DENTAL problem observed.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

  • I have faced a similar problem in my Wife's case. At the time of 20 Yrs old she checked at doctor and after some scanning & X-Ray Doctor suggest it is due to Right Cheeek bone growth and no medicine or surgery is possible to treat the same. What he told us the growth will be very slow and will not hurt you. Now after 5 to 6 yrs growth is visually identificable and i have done a CT scan and doctor found the bone enlarged towards the eye and Nose and also told us the same may effect the right Eye in near future. The same answer no medicine to cure the desease and he will contact to other doctors and suggest us for the same. Please any one can help on this regard.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 15, 2008
    • 06:16 AM
    • 0
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Signs of a Psoriasis Flare

Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.

How Diabetes Medications Affect Your Appetite

Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.

What to Do For Dry Mouth

Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.

The Painkiller – Constipation Connection

Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.

9 Signs of Sensitive Skin

Is it sensitive skin or something else?