23 year old white female:
I have been struggling with these symptoms for 6 months
1. 60lb weight gain in 4 months- no change in eating- mostly in abdomen
2. Sweating, palpations, and dizziness
3. intermittent high blood pressure
4. Changes in eye health- went from glasses only at night driving to glasses all the time
6. Severe headaches that come on suddenly and leave just as suddenly without medicaitons.
7. Large purple striae on belly and upper arms.
I have been tested for PCOS, Hypothyroid (by TSH only (1.5)). Both negative. I also have a c-peptide of 4.7
My regular doctor is convinced it is cushings, however the last endocrinologist I saw did an AM cortisol (without supression) and it was normal.
I am so frustrated, I am only 23 and I should be having fun, instead I am miserable. Please help!!!!:confused::confused::confused: