Recently I've been very tired and depressed and I've been trying to figure out the reason.
I've read an article that eating sushi gives you a high chance of catching an intestinal parasite and by reading more those appeard to be some of the symptoms of having one.
When I checked my stool today I found a strange stringy solid, almost booger like stickenss to it, that did not look like anything I have eaten in the past few days. Does anyone know what an intestinal parasite would look like if it was in a stool, if so... is that what I have??!?
Its very earie... here's a picture of it, WARNING its not a pleasant sight..
Thanks in advance.