Over the past 3 weeks I have experienced the following abnormal symptoms:
- Exhaustion (sleeping 8-12 hours a day and still not rested)
- Fullness in stomach
- Nausea and stomach cramps in upper abdomen after eating
- Rapid weight loss (due to not eating from stomach discomfort)
- Loss of sex drive (from high to non-existent)
- Heightened senses to touch and smell.
- Black bruises on legs (now fading)
- Swollen Lymph Nodes (2 separate ones at separate times, only lasted no more than 4 days each)
- Extreme sudden irritability
- Muscle Cramps in Legs causing a slight limp for 2 days
- Hypoglycemia slightly overactive from normal (had a quick black out from 2/3 bag of popcorn)
- Sleep patterns alter between insomnia and excessive sleeping
- Inability to stay awake during the day, frequent naps even with a full night's sleep.
- Frequent intense dreams, wake up with heart racing.
Any ideas on what this could be? Even a collection of multiple things? My doctor wants to do an Adrenal Stress Index test.
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?