Over the past 3 weeks I have experienced the following abnormal symptoms:
- Exhaustion (sleeping 8-12 hours a day and still not rested)
- Fullness in stomach
- Nausea and stomach cramps in upper abdomen after eating
- Rapid weight loss (due to not eating from stomach discomfort)
- Loss of sex drive (from high to non-existent)
- Heightened senses to touch and smell.
- Black bruises on legs (now fading)
- Swollen Lymph Nodes (2 separate ones at separate times, only lasted no more than 4 days each)
- Extreme sudden irritability
- Muscle Cramps in Legs causing a slight limp for 2 days
- Hypoglycemia slightly overactive from normal (had a quick black out from 2/3 bag of popcorn)
- Sleep patterns alter between insomnia and excessive sleeping
- Inability to stay awake during the day, frequent naps even with a full night's sleep.
- Frequent intense dreams, wake up with heart racing.
Any ideas on what this could be? Even a collection of multiple things? My doctor wants to do an Adrenal Stress Index test.