I am a 20-year-old male. About six years ago, I had a bout of stomach and intestinal pain after eating some spaghetti from a can(yes I remember what I ate.) I went to the doctor's and he told me it was just food poisoning.
A few weeks later, it came back, and I don't remember what I ate this time. He dismissed it again as food poisoning and suggested me to stop eating cold cuts. I don't even eat cold cuts, maybe rarely like once a month.
Six years later, I still get these pains almost on a weekly basis. Sometimes it's so bad it's every two days. I had so many tests done, colonoscopy, allergy tests, digestive test(not sure what the real term for this is), etc.
Everyone told me that they saw nothing wrong with me. I still get pains. Let me explain the pain process:
1) I wake up with slight discomfort in my intestines(below the belly button) and it is sensitive when I press it.
2) About 3-4 hours after, the pain increases and spreads to the stomach. The pain is unbearable then, and I can't even stand up straight.
3) Feeling nauseous if I move or get up from bed.
4) It leads to vomiting every few hours, where I get a bit of comfort from it, but the pain returns after a half-hour. Sometimes, I vomit nothing because I haven't eaten so it turns to stomach juice and then when the stomach juice is gone, it's just the saliva I swallow.
5) I also get flu symptoms, but that's not everytime. (Fever, leg aches)
6) Here's something useless, but I start to act differently. Like I say things I wouldn't say when I'm not sick. It's like it's another person posesses me.
I'm a full-time College student and need to get on with life and can't stay bed-stricken every week and do nothing. Six years of weekly stomach/intestinal pains. It is becoming increasingly frustrating.
Does anyone have any idea what this may be? Anyone feel these same symptoms?