So i was in a wreck in march and a few days after started having strange symptoms.. idk if they are related to the wreck at all or not but its been 6 months and things havent gotten better... ive spent hundreds of dollars on dr visits ( no insurance) and ive heard it could be anything from asthma to gallblatter problems but everything they told me ended up being wrong. I eventually stopped going because they had "no more answers" for me. Im getting scared because there are SO MANY symptoms and one of them is tight chest and shortness of breath so its really hard for me. i just need help please if anyone can? here are SOME of my symptoms.. the ones i can think of off of the top of my head but the thing is all of my symptoms only happen every now and then but they all reoccur at some point and some are daily.
- Shortness of breath / tight chest ( almost every day)
- Head aches. ( few times a week)
- Can’t concentrate when reading or looking at a screen
- Sleeplessness ( past week)
- fatigue very easily. ( constantly)
- feel lightheaded often (this kinda goes with cant concentrate because i feel lighteheaded or "high")
- Hard time making bowel movements, always and only can about 3 times a week.. and then they are pretty small.
- cramping in abdomen ( usually after eating no matter how much)
- Sharp pains in mid to lower back. ( maybe 3 or 4 times a month that last all day)
- currently have a tingling in my leg that has lasted most of the day.
- attacks that feel like panic attacks where i cant breath, get jittery, panic, think im dying, can feel my heart in my throught almost.
- bloating frequently, most times after eating
- burping way more frequently than normal.
- achy feeling in left side of chest, once or twice a month.
- Pain during sexual penetration, never had it until maybe a yr ago?
- cramping feeling like im having menstral cramps even when im no where near to having my period.
Im not really expecting anything since the doctors i have seen cant help me so far but does anyone know what these can be symptoms of? Is it possible i could have some sort of cancer or something and it just be effecting my body in a million different ways because all of the symptoms are so different its odd?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?