I have the following symptoms
- constant fatigue since last year (and less seriously for years previous)
- upper back/neck pain
- numb arms and stiff fingers
- occasional repetitive severe pain below left rib (started after keyhole surgery a few years ago)
- sharp pain that seems to affect different parts of the body at different times
- difficult getting to sleep
- exhausted when waking up, pain is often worse in the morning
- managed hypertension
- difficulty walking (I used to walk 10+ miles at least once a week now struggle to go up stairs)
- Beta blockers (I forget the name)
- Painkillers (Anarex x2 when in pain
Recently stopped medication:
I have also tested clear of diabetes.
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?