here are my symptoms
1. diarrea for about 4-5 years now with an urgency to go
2. light colored and dark colored stools and everything in between color
3. fatigue 99% of the time rarley any energy just feel drained
4. abdomen pain usually when i have to go #2
5. dont seem to be digesting food that well can see pieces of food in toilet sorry if too graphic
6. i am VERY gassy also
7.CHRONIC cough with phlem for many years 4-5 years with blood tinge once in a while i DONT have lung cancer or anything wrong with my lungs except asthma is what they tell me i had an x-ray already and a breathing test. so i was thinking maybe due to some kind of stomach issues not sure but ive had acid reflux on and off with surgery i still have it sometimes has anyone heard of chronich phlem producing cough and what a cause might be???? PS: phlem is anywhere from white in color to brown NOT green please let me know any info would be a huge help!
8. not sure if this is related but recently ive started to have lower back pain on either sides left and right... this is well after the above symptoms above already existed for years so may not be related but it is a dull aching pain where maybe my kidneys are not sure..
1. i was told i have anemia and low calcium
2. had my gall bladder removed due to gall stones
3. was told i have ibs and lactose intolerance... i am off of milk products and still having all symptoms
4. i had surgery to correct my sever acid reflux
5. been tested for diabetes and colitis which are negative
6. i have asthma and anxiety i take albuterol and zoloft and a vitamin at the moment
what do you think i have ?
i am sceduled for a colonoscopy and upper gi scope
what do u think i could be eating and or doing to help my symptoms?? any special kind of diet maybe to help digestion and energy?? i have 2 small children and have no energy to even leave my house or play i cant eat out or do anything or go anywhere because my diarrea is so sever and my fatigue is sever
PLEASE HELP ANY WAY YOU CAN IT SEEMS I KEEP GETTING DIFFRENT DIAGNOSIS AND MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM IS FALLING APART :( AND THIS COUGH AND PHLEM JUST WONT GO AWAY THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP!
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?